Metro administrations to continue September 7 onwards – Know the rules and regulations
The Ministry of Urban Development and Housing Affairs on Wednesday delivered an SOP for travelers who will drive through Metro rail benefits the nation over and enrolled the rules and regulations for individuals when the administrations continue on September 7 of every a reviewed way.
"Metro rail tasks are being continued in a reviewed way from September 7. Those Metro frameworks which have more than one line will open various lines from September 7, in an aligned way, with the goal that all passageways become operational by September 12. The recurrence of trains will likewise be managed," Union Minister Housing and Urban Affairs Hardeep Singh Puri said.
The central government has put out certain obligatory prerequisites before the resumption of administrations, for example,
- Stations in regulation zones will stay shut.
2. Wearing face covers will be obligatory.
3. Just asymptomatic people will be permitted to go after a thermal screening
4. Sufficient stay time at stations to be given to empower smooth loading up/deboarding guaranteeing social separating
5. Metro rail enterprises may likewise skip stations to guarantee appropriate social removing
6. The returning of Metro rail administrations in an evaluated and aligned way will be inspected. On the off chance that specialists find that resumption of tasks isn't bringing about social removing, at that point the legislature should audit the current plans
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) has additionally set down standards and guidelines for the resumption of administrations and has chosen to return the rail arrange in stages.
"At first, we will open just one line and working hours will be 7 am to 11 am and 1600 hours to 2000 hours," the DMRC boss said.
Key takeways for workers in Delhi:
- Just chose doors at the metro stations will be open for passage. A different door will be set apart for exit as it were. Just utilization of Smart Card and credit only/online exchanges will be permitted
Stage 1: On September 7, DMRC to begin Yellow Line from Samaypur Badli to Huda City Center
Stage 2: On September 9, DMRC to begin three additional lines – Blue Line, Pink Line and Gurgaon Line
Stage 3: On September 10, in the wake of watching the activity and its effect, DMRC to present Red Line (Ghaziabad to Rithala), the Bahadurgarh line, and the Faridabad line
The administration of Maharashtra has chosen not to continue activity of Metro rail administrations in September. The Mumbai Line-1 and Maha Metro tasks will start from October or as the state government choose proceeding.