Price range carrier indigo has launched a scheme that allows a passenger to e-book seats to make certain extra protection amid the coronavirus pandemic. Referred to as the '6e double seat carrier', this scheme will provide a' pressure-loose flying revel into customers', the finances provider said. With this service, clients can e-book seats for one individual. "we have been receiving such requests and are glad to introduce the choice to ebook seats for a single passenger to ensure extra safety." indigo's chief approach and revenue officer Sanjay Kumar stated, as quoted by way of PTI.
Right here are 10 matters to recognise about indigo double seat provider scheme:
1) a further seat may be purchased via a passenger in conjunction with a booking proposed to be made with the aid of a passenger on an indigo flight (“double seat").
2) the low-cost provider said the "6e double seat" scheme will not be available through travel portals, indigo call centre or airport counters.
3) indigo double seat scheme can handiest be availed through the employer's internet site.
4) a double seat can be bought up to 24 hours prior to the scheduled departure of the flight.
5) buy of a double seat isn't always applicable to indigo’s institution bookings.
6) a double seat cannot be transferred to some other passenger in a reserving and might not be encashed.
7) seat choice is a mandatory manner when a double seat is bought.
8) a passenger can simplest choose an adjoining seat as the ‘double seat’ to be had within the relevant flight.
9) the expenses for the greater seat might be effectively up to twenty-five% of the unique booking fee.
10) this provision is an effective journey starting July 24, 2020," the airline stated in an assertion.